Thursday, July 29, 2010

my idiotism??? why not?

I feel so lonely today
I dont know what should i do aside from doing sumtin' like "autism" activities, the most potent what I wanna do when I really felt tired.
yes, autism!
that's what I do
do it all alone. Looking for my meals alone, going to hospitals, working, playing facebook, riding my bike everywhere. Alllll aloonne!! I donnow, i think im going crazy with my daily activity.

i really and always thinking, but I do not know what to do.
I finally decided to take a laptop, three novels, i phod, mobile phones, wallets all in one bag.
and thought to disappear for a moment. and ignoring what goes into the mind and the messages on my cell phone. im not really care (except my mom my dad n my campus property :))
after that?
yes I decide to sit, eat at one fast food restaurant.
I'd order everything that I like and start with my autism.
reading, open the laptop, listen music and of course laughing myself.
yes, all the hints I'm going crazy. but what I get?
I began to relax with what is on my mind, and I began to focus on what did I do for a moment.
and finally, more than four hours I spent in my hot seat. and finally im feel so satisfied. hahaahaha
i'm autist,,im idiot,

The moral:
There are must be a times trying something about autism, in silence and feel the madness

No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih yaa :)