Friday, February 18, 2011

I do Really Love Friday, but today I'm not

When the first time I get up at 5 o'clock, I feel there something wrong with me..
Yeah, my stomach is fussy (Please read it as Diarrhea :D). And the worst is my back and waist soooo painful. But thank to Allah, I still breath this morning. Yap, every second in my pray, I can't stop thinking about my parents, Yes right, I really miss my home, without exception :(
Not only that, many question in my brain, waiting for my answer. Many offer that still wait my decision. And many task that I must done well. The correlation is, many and nothing. Many thing and I do nothing for now. Yah, what happen with me????  I DONT KNOW for SURE!! I need insulin spirit injection, more and more. I need my friends right there, I need my parents, talking face to face. I need everything in my head.

Friday is a lot of mean of me, but now, Friday is totally black and white. Allah, I dont know what I supposed to do :). All I know, You always come with me, with your ways for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih yaa :)