Sunday, February 13, 2011

Today is Wonderfull Sunday

Why I say, today is wonderfull today? Because, I learn so many new thing.
Today I go to Surabaya, and the first place that I want to come is, My lovely Laboratory ENT. There, I see my crew and all the changes. I can laugh loudly there, share my story and so were they...
huhuhu, I feel is the long time I don't see them. And now, this laugh and happy is the good gift that Allah want to share with me today.
Then, I go to education exhibition in Shangrila, with them.. Feel tired? Off course, Im still feel the pain in my knee tonight :D but I really sure that I really enjoy with this occasion. With the unexpected and fuuuuuunn events :))
Go to photo box, twice!! No, I mean, I got the photo twice.. Because the first photo isn't perfect, and how about the second??? Not too bad, but same with the first ----___---- (sad) . But, I love this photo :)


seeee?? you see the different?? i think No!
Till 10 PM,  I still ready with my lenow, started to re-scheduling in one week assisted with my headphone and my play list, here is my play list. And admiring one site,then be my fave webesite, so I begin to read his blog. See?? I really love his writing. You can see in My upper "My Friend's Link" label in left sidebar on this blog, named Mas Rahman Adi. He's the man, He's the man.. With my mellow song and read his story, my spirit is grow up, instead of affected to read that..heehehe
 My Mellow Playlist. How come?? I dont know :)

So, todayy,..(5 minutes more, hurryy!!!) Im sooo happyy..
No matter what they sayy,, Im happy..
Thanks all!! kisss u all

No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih yaa :)