Thursday, October 28, 2010

movie of the months




i dont know why i love this movie..
but for step up 3 3d i've been waiting for the long long time..ehehe
even, the movie didnt show up in Indonesia, i'd donloded it from you tube..
im get sick with this movie..
butttt finally, i watching this movie 3 times..hahahhah veryy veeryyy veeryy interested
this movie is kinda mixing movie, spirit, love, friendship story. from the beginning series, i really enjoy with this movie. make me miss my friend, make me want to dance, hahahaah #imposible

but for Eat Pray Love Movie, im not really interested than step up 3 3Din the first time. when i see the brochure in XXI wall, i just wanna try to watch it. but when I see allll the movie, i was surprise at the time. it contain all life lessons for me. what is eat, what is pray, what is love. all in one. when I see that movie i cant stop thinking bout that movie, sometimes in one of part scenes i cant stop my tears..
so, from that time im intend to buy the book, the real book.
wahahaha, and it happens. and i can finish that book in one day night! the story was awesome.

soooo, thats why all movie above proper to be nimnated as movie of the months

No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih yaa :)