Saturday, December 25, 2010

Its kinda Respect :)


make friends with anyone, regardless of what race, religion, beliefs, environment, and that is what is taught by My Prophets, Mohammad, SAW. I only embrace and respect of each my friends believe that in fact a variety of religions. and I have great respect for them, when I celebrate my Idul Fitri. however, does not mean I adhere to their beliefs.
imagine, if the world is peaceful in the absence of war and religious respect. if you think, all the people in this world should have the same diversity, would not the world would not in color? therefore we are created different, for mutual respect and love each other. then that is what is called peace.
Congratulations celebrate the feast of Christmas, for those who celebrate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih yaa :)