Thursday, November 18, 2010

Melloisme is me


i donnow why i be the part of "Melloisme"..
yes me n my soulmate Ghe, agree bout it!

dismenhor mungkin penyebabnya..hahhah dasar wanita!
tiba2 seneng nangis aja, perasaaaa banget..kangen ini itu
semuanya,.berasa cengeng. sampe berniat banget bikin lagu, biar semua tahu lirik hati yang aku rasakan sekarang (berlebihan bahasanya). Tancep headset di kuping, dan memasang salah satu list yang aku kasih nama "Love Like This" di salah satu hapeku, sambil aku tinggal tiduran. Ternyata ngena banget sama apa yang di pikiranku.

How could they make the music n lyrics like this? Damn, its the trully meeee..
how come??? i thing im going mad with this :)


You're dancing naked there for me
You expose all memory
You make the most of boundary
You're the ghost of royalty imposing love
You are the queen and king combining everything
Intertwining like a ring around the finger of a girl
I'm just a singer, you're the world
All I can bring ya
Is the language of a lover
Bella luna, my beautiful, beautiful moon
How you swoon me like no other


n at the time, I wanna be The Bella Luna to someone who love me <3
he said that Bella swoon him..hahhaha how Love the singer to Bella, yeah?
hihihihihi, but I dont wanna dancing naked, my father will killing me for sure..

Everything I gotta tell you
But I know I gotta give it a try

And I know the roads to riches
And I know the ways to fame
I know all the rules
And I know how to break 'em
And I always know the name of the game

But I don't know how to leave you
And I'll never let you fall
And I don't know how you do it


its the good confession, he knows everything he must do to the girl, but the other side, he donnow nothing the way to leave the girl, owwhh *_*
what a beautiful confession..

n for now, I need someone sing this song for me..
really, I really need it

And when you need a shoulder to cry on,
When you need a friend to rely on,
When the whole world is gone,
You won't be alone, cause I'll be there,
I'll be your shoulder to cry on,
I'll be there,
I'll be a friend to rely on,
When the whole world is gone,
you won't be alone, cause I'll be there.


i'll answer this song, "I need, I need, I need a packet of shoulder, I wanna cry loudly" (tambah kenceng ni nangisnya)


someone there..please gimme ur shoulder

---entahlah kenapa saya cengeng sekali hari ini-----
--wanna go home soooonn------

No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih yaa :)