Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tears on My November


I donnow why there are so many tears that I feel in the last my November.
I hope its kind of happy tears,not sadness
but im affraid bout that, i feel nothing in the single day when Im crying.
what happen with me?
feel guilty?
feel miss someone?
miss my friend?
miss my parent? my family?
Actually I really donnow bout that.
but this feeling is begin to killing me little by little.
even I must doing sumting, I think it will forget my sadness for while. but it damn nothing, it doesn't work!
every i pray, i fall asleep, laugh, go somewhere, that feeling always around my heart n my head
Oh Allah, I donnow what kind of temptation for me. You always say that I must patient calm, patient calm everyday and everytime, n I do it my Luvly Allah. You know that, even too many complaint that I say to You
gimme more power Allah, what happen to me. Save my soul, my heart, my Believe n gimme Your Power. I know you All I Have

--Ied Mubarok 1431 H --09.50 PM --
-- thanks Allah to give me Much Tears that never exhausted---

No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih yaa :)