Sunday, January 16, 2011

Confuse and it's difficult

today is Sunday (so what?), but I must do many many thing, m-a-n-y t-h-i-n-g. Not for my job, but actually for my scholarship preparation. I dont know, its not as easy as I think before. Even, I dont know the normal conversation outside Indonesia, I mean to talk about something with someone there. How I start the beginning conversation till the point is. My God, I dont have any experience with this. I try to copy with the example, but I think its not me at all, so I erase word by word, one by one to make it correct. And the result? Im doing nothing. And I dont get the point who Im is.
Nominated letter, Motivation statement, Admission Letter, Application Letter. And 'they' are need my little touch to make it better. Hope everything is done tonight. Amin

I'm hungry now, I dont know why every time I think so hard for something, my stomach cant stop to rebel :)
Bismiilah, I sure everything gonna be okey then

No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih yaa :)